Welcome to the NEW #BrumHour website
#BrumHour, Birmingham’s biggest weekly Twitter networking hour turns FIVE on the Sunday 9th December 2018 and to mark moment the BrumHour blog is getting a website refresh with more pages, more content and more reviews.
You will still be able to visit the previous wordpress site which contains Over 800 blog posts from February 2015. Take a look here: brumhour.wordpress.com
The main focus of the #BrumHour website is to continue to demonstrate Birmingham business, events and the work freelancers and charities do across our great city.
With that in mind. Here’s five tips for joining #BrumHour.
- Start your first tweet with Hello #BrumHour and say something about yourself. Try to connect it directly with Birmingham (Tweets that use twitter.com/brumhour at the beginning are classed as replies and don’t get retweeted.)
- Always add a photo or a gif to your tweets to make them stand out.
- Fill out your twitter biography and add a location. (Preferably your nearest city)
- Follow and retweet others where you see fit. Please also retweet the twitter.com/BrumHour account particularly the first tweet so I can see your account is live rather than automated.
- Enjoy your networking and make contacts. These are real people with a real interest in businesses around the city.
A version of this article was previously published in the Birmingham Award winning BrumHour blog: