This isn’t a sponsored post.
BrumHour will be checking out A Place in the Sun Live in September at The NEC, Birmingham
Via James for A Place in the Sun Live
A Place in the Sun Live
The NEC: 20th to 22nd September 2019
A Place in the Sun Live, the official exhibition of the hit Channel 4 television show and Europe’s largest overseas property event is back at the NEC, Birmingham for three days in September 2019 from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd September.
And BrumHour has secured special FREE tickets to A Place in the Sun Live. Here’s what you will discover in hall 2 at The NEC this September:
- Attend informative seminars, Q&As and panel discussions designed to accommodate all types of buyers, budgets and preferred countries to buy abroad – including Spain, France, Portugal, The USA, Italy and Greece.
- Hear real-life stories from current owners of overseas property, how they found the buying process and their personal tips on purchasing overseas.
- Gain valuable advice from overseas property specialists about purchasing abroad pre-Brexit.
- A chance to meet current and former A Place in the Sun TV presenters – Jasmine Harman, Jonnie Irwin, Amanda Lamb and Laura Hamilton, ask them questions and pose for photographs
- You may even be able to audition for a future episode of the hit TV show with production team, Freeform Media
All this and receive a copy of the A Place in the Sun Magazine and A Place in the Sun Live show guide.
BrumHour is offering you, dear reader FREE entry to this great event. Click the link >> HERE << and book your FREE tickets to A Place in the Sun Live.
Please note: The ticket doesn’t include parking at The NEC which costs £12 prepaid >>HERE<< or £16 on the day. BrumHour normally gets the train to Birmingham International and the railway station is less than five minutes walk from The NEC and fully indoors. Trains leave Birmingham New Street up to eight times every hour in the daytime (Journey time 10-20 minutes)